Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Miss. Sunshine is Little Miss. Gangster


Rihanna, Rihanna, Rihanna. That name stays on everyone lips, from fights with C. Breezy, to dating Fex, looking for a new home, and Gun tats. I'm through with Rih and can't and wont post anything else about her, unless it has something to do with music.


The tats are a bit much however sexy, I like. Rihanna is a power house and I think that she just realized it and is taking advantage of all the media circus. I must say the bitch is fly, from fashion to tats, but this is too much of nothing. Rihanna return to the studio please, your on overdrive doing fuck issh. I ♥ Rih but have to question if she is becoming the first black Britney Spears? (Not Britney the performer but the crazy media tramp) QUESTION?

2 comments:

  1. yeah I agree, she should def go back to the studio. I sense that there will be some heavy emotional songs on her next album.

    ReplyDelete