Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a "Tease"



Kanye West is a tease, well thats all your gone to get a teaser of Kanye featured in Keri Hilson new video "Love Making" until it premieres. I love Kanye in this video, but to me he can do no wrong. He is showing us a sexier side to him, and its a good look. I'm still on the edge about this song, I'm not sure if I am turned on or off, yet.

Two weeks ago, I would have been a little excited to see a third release from her. But now she I can say I am not a fan. I was turned off with the "leaking of the remix" and Polow dumb ass comments on Ryan Cameron radio show. I'm not checking for Keri, but I'm a lover of Ye' so I can see myself watching this video on MTV Jams. Thats all the play I'm giving Keri. Will March 30 hurry, I need to know if she dropped in at #94 on Billboard hot 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment