Friday, February 13, 2009

Curtis, sit yo a22 down




Curtis Jackson, has taken his fuckery to another level. This time Curtistine is going after DJ Khaled mom. In his new vlog he shows a picture of what maybe Khaled's mom home and says I know where your moms live, and another photo of a mall and says I know where she works, and now look at her sleeping, then Curtistine goes to show a picture of "what suppose to be" Khaled mom sleeping. Curtistine brags "I know where your mama house at, now look you can see, but I just wanna tell you what a psychic told me.” He continues bragging "Your car tires got stabbed out, now you know, I know where you be, I just wanna tell you what a psychic told me.”


Memo to Curtistine, we all are aware of Jasmine Sullivan's single bust the windows out your car, but damaging another man's vehicle is not cool unless your in a sexual relationship with that man. I'm sure DJ Khaled and Rick Ross is laughing this one up, Curtistine and her homosexual actions. This is not a good luck even for the new Suge Knight of hip hop. Curtistine didn't get the memo cause even Suge Knight was forced to lean back. Where is the guy from the barber shop (the one who knocked out Suge) when we need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment