Friday, February 13, 2009

For the Lover in you...Valentine Day style


Lance to Eva
"First of all, you’re my best friend,” actor Lance Gross began, as he stared lovingly into the suddenly watering eyes of his future bride-to-be, Eva Marcille. “You’re the best thing that’s ever come into my life. You keep me laughing, you keep me smiling, you’re my daily motivation. I’m in love with your flaws [and] you’re in love with mine. You’re just all around the sh-t … and I love you to death. “


Eva to Lance
“When I met Lance, everything that I expected for my life just completely changed,” Marcille began, exposing a hint of wonderment in her voice at the thought of her life changing. “I never that I was going to get married. I thought that I would adopt kids somewhere in my late 30s or early 40s and just be a workaholic. I also thought that I would never be able to meet someone who could appreciate me for me since I’m in this business. But then I found Lance.


Lance speaking on his relationship with Eva
With Eva, I knew early on,” he explains. “I’ve been in a lot of relationships, and men usually know whether or not they want to take that step.” “I’m an old soul, and I’ve got a good example in my life,” Gross continues. “My parents have been together for over 40 years, and so I followed their lead. When someone comes into your life that’s right for you, you are supposed to do the right thing. So it didn’t take much for me. I knew that I was going to be with Eva forever anyway, so it was all about whether I wanted to get my grown man on and make it official, or if I was just going to play games. I’m not really about playing games, so I went ahead and made it official.”


Eva on making scarifies
“I’d definitely be willing to sacrifice career wise for Lance,” Marcille unflinchingly replies. “No question about it. We want to have a family. We plan on working hard for another six to eight years, and then taking some time off for the children.” “As long as he’s a happy guy, and I’m a happy woman, that’s all that matters to me,” she says. “Jobs come and go. Offers come and go. And there might be something here today that will be gone tomorrow. But he and I have such a foundation where the work and our careers [are] not the most important part — it’s our love for one another.”

Source: www.rollingout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment